Oklahoma Pediatric Physiatry Position
- Faith-based, mission-minded Hospital specializing in Acute and Subacute Rehabilitation with Complex Care.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday-Friday
- Open to all subspecialties
- Paid Malpractice, Health, short and long-term disability, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement plan with match
- This is a one-of-a-kind Hospital offering a unique opportunity to help underserved kids in long-term complex care and rehabilitation.
Vibrant Growing Metro with Affordable Cost of Living
- Our city is affordable with the cost of living ranked #2 in the US!
- A variety of beautiful neighborhoods with housing being half the cost of the national average!
- A paradise for “Foodies” ranking in the top 100 for best food cities in the world!
- Experience the vibrant synergy of music and theater through captivating performances, proudly presented by the 11th-ranked liberal arts program in the country!
- One of the most underrated Metros in the Midwest with an incredible art scene, shopping, and culture!
- Surrounded by breathtaking lakes, rivers, hills, and mountains, this city offers a plethora of outdoor opportunities for your weekend adventures!
If you are interested in this position please contact Trent Darling, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job #2358.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.