We love sharing our testimonials and letters of recommendation from our partners - just fill out this quick form and we'll shoot some great references over to you!
“Bring Your Skills” – Director of Nursing – Very Experienced Nursing Staff – Small Hospital – Outstanding Community in the Mountain Region – “Very Fun Job”
This facility is located in a community that was voted the top 10 places to visit by Money Magazine. This European style community is built alongside a mountain with an immense amount of culture, including: art, museums, symphony, festivals, fine dining and microbreweries.
• Facility is among the most progressive and financially stable in Arizona!
• Immediate and brand new opening – current DON has to leave immediately (family reasons)
• $100,000 base salary + incredible benefits at no cost to the employee
• “Bring Your Skills” – if you are strong in some areas and lacking other areas, the hospital is willing to move around the resources/personnel to make the team work together as a unit. This is an administrative position with some case management.
• Skills needed/desired:
• Good manager and supervisor – Over ED and Home Health
• Know AZ regulatory, Medicaid laws, and compliance.
• Experience with Point of Care (POC) module
• Very “mission-oriented” administrative team that’s focused, energetic and progressive:
• You will be expected to participate in medical staff meetings, board meetings, grant writing, construction projects, meaningful use education and teleconferences. You are included in everything – this is what makes this position fun!
• Telemedicine with Mayo, major university, and other major medical centers.
For immediate consideration for this opening, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at (888) 885-5009, or send your CV by clicking “apply”, please reference job#387.
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.