Hematology / Oncology
Adaptive Medical Partners
$540,00+ Employed Oncology practice in the Mountain West! Established practice adding another provider
- Needed—Experienced provider or new grad to join our Top 100 Hospital that has a robust and still-growing patient base of over 225,000 people!
- Focus on the medicine, not the RVU’s—We have an indefinite annual salary, stellar in-house support staff, a Trilogy Linear Accelerator AND you have NO hospital call requirements!
- Benefits galore! $40,000 sign-on bonus, $45,000 in retention bonuses, Tuition Reimbursement, Travel and electronics discounts, 401k with 6% match, HSA contributions, and more
- Join several experienced & diversified Oncologists in an extremely congruent and state-of-the-art Facility.
Skiing, biking, hunting fishing, water sports…ALL the activities are here!
- With 300 annual days of sunshine here, it’s no surprise that people are drawn here for the outdoor amenities that our providers can take advantage of daily, not just on weekends.
- Let’s name a few…. whitewater rafting, backcountry skiing, 300miles of World-Class bike trails and downhill events, some of which are in town…this is a lifestyle, so merge your passions here!
- Don’t panic! We have multiple schools and magnet programs, our own airport, a nearby Lowe’s and Sam’s Club, not to mention we boast more Restaurants-per-capita than major cities!
Arguably one of the most dynamic practices located in one of America’s Best places to Live…stop trying to cram a ski or hiking trip in once a year…we have staff meetings on the mountain when there’s fresh powder and providers that ride their bikes to work daily.
Please call Lane Willhite at 303-731-0691 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Job 1885
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.