Hematology / Oncology
Radiology Directorship – Private Oncology Group
You may be eligible to lead a brand-new radiology department for one of the most well-established oncology groups in all of Alabama. This is an employed position with the option for partnership after 1st year of employment with generous benefits package. Please see below for additional job outline and offerings.
- Board Certification in Radiology
- Minimum 3 years of experience at clinical OR administrative capacity
- Radioactive Materials License received upon start date
- Additional fellowship training in Nuclear Medicine preferred
- Title: Director of Radiology
- Salary: $450,000 guaranteed with eligibility for profit share after 1st year*
- Schedule: M – F regular clinical hours with NO CALL REQUIREMENTS
- Duties: Standard clinical practice responsibilities in addition to development and implementation of department structure/procedures. Regular meetings with administration for departmental updates. Oversight of two additional full-time radiologists.
- Setting: Private Practice
- Benefits: Health/disability/malpractice/life insurance covered by group, 6% match on 401K, 2 months PTO to start, and relocation assistance
*no buy-in required
- Based in metropolitan area with around half a million in population
- Both highly rated public and private school options available (according to greatschools.org)
- Easy access to international airport
- Diverse recreational activities to choose from (including but not limited to): nationally recognized museums, state/local parks with 1,640 ft. elevation, well over 30 local brewery/winery venues, and symphony orchestra
For more information on this outstanding opportunity (including specific location details), please apply through this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV, or call our main office at (817) 756-1140 and reference job #: 1514
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.