$551,000+ Employed Oncology practice in the Mountain West!
NO HOSPITAL CALL!
- Be part of something special—Our Not-for-Profit hospital is a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network and one of the few programs accredited by both ACSCC and NAPBC!
- Focus on the medicine, not the RVUs—We have an indefinite annual salary, stellar in-house support staff, THREE Linear Accelerators in-house AND you have NO hospital call requirements!
- Looking to be a Leader? Our Teaching Hospital offers you opportunities to work with Residents and also sit on our monthly Tumor Board that’s held in-house
- Financial Freedom- $45,000 in retention bonuses, Tuition Reimbursement, Travel and electronics discounts, 401k with a 6% match, HSA contributions, and more
- In-house technology matters to us—Dosimetry, Inpatient Chemo Infusion, several linear accelerators, and Radiation Therapy are all congruently next to our Cancer clinic!
Several Major markets and Airports are here within an hour or less!
- With 320 annual days of sunshine here, it’s no surprise that our local lake and State parks are some of the most popular to visit in the country.
- Our immediate population exceeds several hundred thousand with ease and still keeps you feeling professional like a big fish in a small pond.
- Not looking for winter sports or extreme cold? Our unique climate allows for mountainside living without all the white stuff. Avid golfers from surrounding states love that they can play here almost year-round!
- The cost of living out West can often be quite high unless you live here! Our cost of living is lower than 80% of the State!
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Freeman, at email@example.com, and reference job #1790.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.