Family Medicine Physician in Rural Retreat
This award-winning, 395-bed, 5-star-rated hospital is looking for an additional Hospitalist to join their team of providers. No procedures are necessary and an intensivist service covers the ICU.
- $260,000 income potential
- 4, 10-hour shifts
- 20-22 patients per day
- No call and no weekends
- Supervise NP’s for an additional stipend
- Performance bonus offered on top of production incentive
Family-oriented town offers an opportunity to raise your family in a safe area. It is located just a short drive from multiple large communities in Southwestern Virginia. This charming community has a low cost of living that has a very active local population.
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving within a very short drive
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby
- Multiple city parks, a bicycle-friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners
- Like to travel? There’s a regional airport with direct flights to Chicago, New York, Denver and more
- National Recreation Area with over 200,000 acres of land
- Join a well-established organization at a turn-key practice
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Pension, 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- $4,000 CME stipend
- Reimbursable relocation expenses are completely covered with no limit
- A current and valid state medical license required
- Open to new graduates and experienced providers
- Excellent bedside manner and time management skills
- Experience treating lifestyle-related disorders preferred
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ross Hurlbut, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job #2232.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.