Family Medicine in the 3rd Best Place in the Nation to Move to for Work!
Your Quality of Life is our Focus!
- SUPPORT: Both new grads and experienced Family Medicine physicians are welcome to apply!
- WORK/LIFE BALANCE: NO CALL! 4-day work week, 20 patients a day & no weekends!
- AMAZING BENEFITS: 6 weeks PTO, guaranteed salary, full benefits & fully vested 401k!
- GROWING: Brand new 6-million-dollar expansion recently completed!
- COMMUTABLE: Tired of big city traffic? We’re the #1 least congested city in the nation!
Located in the largest city in the state!
- SO MUCH TO DO: Awesome trails for hiking, biking, and walking. Fishing lakes, wildlife park, nature center, botanical gardens, aquatic park, riverwalk, art district, multiple museums, performing arts center, symphony orchestra, live music, breweries and professional sports!
- MAJOR METRO: This city is a vibe! Full of movement, excitement, diversity, city pride, and friendly faces. “This area welcomes all and celebrates all!”
- EDUCATION: SEVEN universities in town with teaching programs, a phenomenal school system, and a huge selection of after-school and summer programs for the little ones!
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Low crime rate, great upkeep parks, top-notch schools, international airport, shopping, restaurants, and activities galore!
- AFFORDABLE: The cost of living is 18% below the national average!
If you love the city life and the flexibility that a 4-day work week provides, please reach out to RGalloway@adaptivemedicalpartners.com or call/text 817-663-2013 and reference job #2210.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.