Cardiology – Non-Invasive
You may be eligible to join a university backed group of cardiologists based in the beautiful Mountain West. Our CEO is a physician, not a financier, who understands that you need autonomy in your practice for better outcomes and to maximize your overall work/life satisfaction. With a 95% retention rate in staff, we go beyond functioning as colleagues and want to expand the impact we have on those in our community.
- Total compensation: $780,000+
- Qualifications: Board Certified or Eligible. No Visa sponsorship offered.
- Setting: Non-profit
- Facilities: Brand new and large outpatient clinical offices – 1 local hospital that’s a Level II Trauma Center
- Responsibilities: Provide necessary clinical, surgical, and call related services for patients within the community.
- Call/schedule: Full-time with 1:3
- Benefits: 4 retirement plans offered including private equity pension plan (fully vested after 5 years), $5,000 CME allowance, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, and health (family & pet!)/dental/vision/tail insurance
- EMR: Epic
- Low population density with local Regional Airport
- Target and Walmart Super Center among other notable shopping outlets
- Easy access to multiple State and National Parks
- Cost of living 20% below national average
- 3 hours from a highly rated ski resort
For more information (including specific location details), please complete one of the following and reference job number 1900:
- Apply via this website
- Email an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our main office at 817-756-1140 during normal business hours
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.