Medical Recruiting Insights
Adaptive Medical Partners is leading the way for physician recruiting; in both placement and thought leadership, we are industry pioneers.
In The News: Baylor Scott & White, Memorial Hermann call off merger…
Here are a few recent noteworthy stories in healthcare.
- Baylor Scott & White, Memorial Hermann end merger talks. After two months of talks, both organizations decided they were capable of achieving their own vision for the future without merging at this time. Read more here.
- Hospital price growth is driving healthcare spending. For inpatient care, hospital prices grew more than 42% from 2007 to 2014. Read more here.
- Medical Students can benefit from a steady diet of nutrition training. Studies have shown that roughly 8% of medical students received any exposure to nutrition training. Read more here.
- Private equity pushes into healcare: 9 latest deals. 2018 saw over 700 private equity deals in the healthcare industry, and investors are continually being drawn to healthcare. Read more here.
- HIPPA enforcements hi a record $28 million in 2018. More than $28.7 million was collected from providers by the HHS in 2018. Read more here.