Medical Recruiting Insights
Adaptive Medical Partners is leading the way for physician recruiting; in both placement and thought leadership, we are industry pioneers.
In The News: AAMC Updates Shortage Projections!
Matt Davis | Uncategorized
Here is a quick look at a few recent stories in healthcare.
- 1 in 4 outpatient providers are thinking of replacing EHR, survey finds. Read more here.
- Cornyn to launch bill against ‘patent thickets.’ Read more here.
- AAMC updates physician shortage projections. Read more here.
- CDC reports largest U.S. measles outbreak since virus eliminated in 2000. Read more here.
- White Plains Hospital breaks ground on $272M expansion. Read more here.
AHA supports the Resident Physician Shortage Reduction Act (H.R. 1763/S. 348), legislation that would add 15,000 Medicare-funded residency positions over five years to alleviate physician shortages that threaten patients’ access to care. The number of Medicare-funded slots has been frozen at 1996 levels since the 1997 Balanced Budget Act.American Hospital Association
We would agree with the AHA that there is a shortage of residency programs which directly contributes to the physician shortage we are facing.