General Urology Practice
Guaranteed no more than 10 days of call per month
Unlimited growth potential in patient market of 250,000
Practice & Community:
- Live and work in America’s original national park;
- Own a beautiful lake side home minutes from the hospital;
- This active community offers limitless activities as one of the region’s most sought after vacation destinations;
- Retiring physicians, and one of the largest retirement communities in the U.S. makes this practice an absolute gold mine for a motivated urologist;
- We can set you up as a hospital employed physician or independent provider;
- This 165 bed medical center has a network of 35 primary care providers ready to refer exclusively to your practice;
- With 10 championship golf courses, 5 recreations lakes, 100s of miles of hiking and biking trails, gated communities and lake side villas, dozens of restaurants and a mild four-season climate…this community is absolutely one of America’s hidden gems;
With excellent medical facilities, a huge untapped patient market, an ever growing population, and only minutes from a metropolitan city and airport, this could be one of the best urology practices available on the market today.
For confidential consideration, please call Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference Job # 370
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.