- NEEDED – Experienced, energetic Urgent Care physician with ability to see all ages Board certification is required but does not need to be in UCM.
- Regional hospital built a $3M Standalone UC center in our new Health Park with numerous specialties represented here in-house for easier access.
- Scheduling- You and the other UC providers get to dictate your schedule, enjoy stacking shifts together and 29 days of PTO for a better quality of life!
- Hospital is looking for a provider that can start this year and licensure will be expedited to help make this possible.
- Guaranteed 1st year earnings $300,000 + Full Health Benefits + STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS! Hospital will help you out with your loans in addition to any program you qualify for on a State level.
Easy access to state’s largest Metro!
- The state’s largest two cities are both within ONE hour of our hospital, so either fly out for the weekend, tailgate at SEC game, grab some savory BBQ, or put your boat on the water!
- Numerous school options, both public and private. Our local high school is a Top 15 school recognized for football and the arts.
- Enjoy a safe community with numerous lakeside housing developments, Championship Golf Courses, diverse cultural amenities and restaurants, and more!
Natural Born Leader? Money hungry? Not busy enough? Please contact Lane Willhite at 888-885-5009 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Reference UCM-8129.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.