Trauma Medical Director – State Verified Level III Trauma Center
- Take lead of this existing Level III Trauma Center. The program is supported by a dedicated hospital administrative team and all necessary resources. Come join our trauma team. Critical boards preferred but not required.
- Full-service 182 bed hospital, 24 Intensive Care Unit beds, a 38-bed Emergency Department including 8 Fast Track beds
- NP/PA coverage with well-trained, tenured and supportive trauma program staff
- Competitive Salary, relocation, sign-on and a comprehensive benefits package
- Quality of life schedule for work/life balance – 26 weeks of non-clinical time per year
- Enjoy a robust economy, safe neighborhoods, affordable real estate, moderate climate, and low cost of living (no state income tax). Easy flow of traffic and short commute times
- Metropolitan city with professional sports teams, international airport, universities, global entertainment options and recreational activities year round
- Vibrant Downtown with a great nightlife offers great shopping, entertainment, a whole lot of charm and of course great food
Want to learn more? Please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference job #1068.