Women’s Imaging – New York – Partnership Track- Private Radiology Group
Easy access to New York City and the surrounding area. Work with an established private Radiology Group with an outstanding reputation!
- Work at Comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center- Screening and Diagnostic Mammography, 3D Mammography, Breast Ultrasound, Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA), Ultrasound guided FNA/Vacuum-assisted Biopsy, Stereotactic Vacuum-assisted Breast Biopsy, and Galactograms.
- Nationally recognized Cancer Center on site with Accreditation through the Commission on Cancer (COC) and ACOS.
- Advanced breast diagnostic capabilities such as 3D Breast Tomosynthesis and the Affirm Prone Biopsy System
- Day shifts on site at 400 Bed regional hospital- Flexibility in scheduling
- Very competitive Base Salary with production bonus and Partnership Track available
- Comprehensive benefits, malpractice paid and relocation costs covered.
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 817-310-8795 or e-mail Scott King at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number 1241
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.