Pulmonary Critical Care
Pulmonary Critical Care – Medical Director of CCU
Large patient base with built-in referral network
- Pulmonary Critical Care with Sleep Lab
- $345,000 + RVU Production Incentive
- Brand new CCU and OR suites
- State of the art equipment- da Vinci robot and Navio Surgical System
- $20,000 Commencement Bonus
- 4.5 weeks of PTO + $5,000 stipend
- $54,000 Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Malpractice, Relocation Assistance, Comprehensive Benefits
Picturesque community lies in the ridge and valley region
- Nestled along the base of a river mountain range, the community has moderate temperatures that prevail all four distinct seasons.
- Choose from a variety of stately city residences, unique historic homes, or even secluded mountain hideaways.
- Cost of living is 8.5% below the national average
- Safe, friendly community alive with beautiful city parks, arts, and culture for the whole family to enjoy.
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009. Please reference Job #439
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.