DIRECTOR – INPATIENT GERIATRIC UNIT
100% INPATIENT PRACTICE
- 108 bed acute care behavioral health facility
- Seeking a physician with interest in Adult and Geriatric psychiatry
- Adding geriatric services to our established child & adolescent and adult programs
- City of a 160,000 people with local airport and spectacular quality of life amenities
- Local airport, excellent shopping, dining, 7 colleges and universities
- Excellent private and public education ranked in the top 20 nationally
- No-nonsense annual income of $250,000 per year plus full benefits
- Spectacular ancillary and support staff
- Awesome work/life balance – Set your own schedule
- Nationally supported behavioral health corporation with 75 facilities in 24 states
Considering all the factors that go into evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of those elements; work life, personal life, compensation, and community; which places this specific opportunity a notch above others in the region.
For confidential consideration and to reserve an interview date, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners immediately at (888) 885-5009, fax your CV to 817-900-8650 or email by clicking the apply button. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Please reference Job #263 when you call.
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.