Academic Opportunity for Psychiatry IN Mountain West State Capitol
Become published in your field and pursue NIMH Research!
- Center for Excellence in need of a Psychiatrist interested in making a difference for our specific patient base.
- Enjoy a fun work environment and only see 10 patients per day on average—this is NOT a typical or “traditional” Psychiatry position.
- NO call and NO weekends required. Our Hospitalists take all call for our Unit
- 5:1 Nursing ratio for our Providers along with the support of 5 Dieticians, 4 Psychologists, 3 LCSWs that handle all patient dispositions, and a plethora of additional support staff
- Unique Perks: Employed opportunity with annual base salary above 50th, Loan repayment, Tuition Reimbursement for pursuing your Master’s or PhD, full health benefits, 27 days PTO, etc.
Major Metropolitan City — Service area over 3 Million!
- FINALLY, a permanent position not located in a small or medium size city…You will appreciate this downtown location that has an International Airport within 25 minutes!
- Looking to hike a 14er? Big fan of National Parks? Maybe you’re more of a downhill skier…regardless if you’re a homebody or avid outdoors person, this location it.all.
Please contact Lane Willhite at 303-731-0691 or email me at email@example.com
Reference Job 1447
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.