Outpatient Psychiatry – 4 Day Work Week – 32 hours per week – Low Patient Volumes – Northeastern US
Join one of the most robust Psychiatric programs in the nation!
- Outpatient only – No Call – No Weekends
- Quality of life = 4 day work week, only 32 hours per week
- Employed position with competitive compensation
- Over 6 weeks off per year
- Paid Malpractice + Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Primarily Adult Psychiatry with a supportive team that truly look out for each other
Practice where others vacation!
- Historic valley community surrounded by scenic hills, winding rivers and beautiful foliage
- Amenities abound – Upscale shopping and dining, local wineries, art museums, theater, concerts, college athletics and much more
- Access to recreational lakes, hiking and biking trails, and multiple golf courses
- Numerous schooling options – variety of public and private schools
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference job number 501.
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.