Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Great quality of life with excellent support staff in the MAT clinic
- Unmatched benefits with nearly SIX weeks of Time Off
- Well respected behavioral health organization
- Organization has multiple locations throughout the metroplex
Tucson Arizona is an Outdoor Paradise with over 1 million people in the area
Affordable housing in and around the community with new developments on the horizon and multiple highly ranked schools
- Area is a trekking, biking, and hiking heaven
- Extremely strong economy that continues to grow year after year
- Resorts, Spas, Ranches, Craft Breweries, Wineries, and a Major University
- Cost of living is 10% LOWER than the national average
- Surrounded by mountains, yet the area offers excellent cycling options
I have worked with this organization for over 7 years and have placed multiple providers. Opportunity to work with a transparent and fair organization that supports your growth. To learn more about this opportunity and set up an on-site visit please call Adaptive Medical Partners at (888) 885-5009 and reference #1829.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.