Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Physiatry—Program Director opportunity—$300,000 guaranteed!!
Top 100 Hospital—Magnet Designation for Nursing
- Focus on your niche—With Inpatient and Outpatient available, hone your interests and skills with our CARF accredited program!
- Work for a Non-Profit, Regional Health System that is locally owned. Decisions are made DAILY in house, IN EACH DEPARTMENT. Don’t wait for “Corporate” approval on anything!
- Academic Opportunities!– Large 650-bed hospital undergoing $138million dollar expansion that employs over 700 physicians has direct contracts with the local State University
- Big City Medicine and amenities, rural medicine compensation package—Aggressive salary and production puts you easily into the 90th percentile, optional Directorship Stipend, 4 weeks PTO, sign-on bonus, CME time, quarterly bonuses, Student loan repayment, stipend for residents, Tail coverage, evening and night differentials and more!
Over 1 Million people in a culturally diverse city!
- Local market was recently ranked the “Most Affordable Housing” by Money Magazine
- Top state for Education—fifteen programs and schools in the city have received the FINE — First in the Nation in Education — Award 16 times!
- Great location for year-round athletics– Over 70 miles of biking trails, large river front races and housing, Major sports programs and Universities and AP placement programs
You won’t find a better Organization to work for nor a better Unit to work in, STAND OUT HERE!
For more information, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009. Reference job # 331
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.