This facility is located in a community that was voted the top 10 places to visit by Money Magazine. This European style community is built alongside a mountain with an immense amount of culture, including: art, museums, symphony, festivals, fine dining and microbreweries.
· Facility is among the most progressive and financially stable in the Southwest!
· Immediate and brand new opening
· $125,000 base salary + incredible benefits at no cost to employee
· Pharmacy Head -You will be directing the overall operation of the pharmacy
– Compliance and patient care quality standards
– Direct and control the purchase of inventory maintenance of pharmaceuticals.
– Participate in the departments planning, revenue analysis, budgets, education, and human resources activities.
· Skills needed/desired:
– Good at planning and organizing
– 2 years experience in a hospital setting.
– Proficiency with computer order entry (CPSI).
· Very “mission-oriented” administrative team that’s focused, energetic and progressive:
– You will be expected to participate in medical staff meetings, board meetings. You are included in everything – this is what makes this position fun!
For immediate consideration for this opening, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at (888) 885-5009, or send your CV by clicking apply, please reference job# 388.
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.