We love sharing our testimonials and letters of recommendation from our partners - just fill out this quick form and we'll shoot some great references over to you!
This facility is located in a community that was voted the top 10 places to visit by Money Magazine. This European style community is built alongside a mountain with an immense amount of culture, including: art, museums, symphony, festivals, fine dining and microbreweries.
· Facility is among the most progressive and financially stable in the Southwest!
· Immediate and brand new opening
· $125,000 base salary + incredible benefits at no cost to employee
· Pharmacy Head -You will be directing the overall operation of the pharmacy
– Compliance and patient care quality standards
– Direct and control the purchase of inventory maintenance of pharmaceuticals.
– Participate in the departments planning, revenue analysis, budgets, education, and human resources activities.
· Skills needed/desired:
– Good at planning and organizing
– 2 years experience in a hospital setting.
– Proficiency with computer order entry (CPSI).
· Very “mission-oriented” administrative team that’s focused, energetic and progressive:
– You will be expected to participate in medical staff meetings, board meetings. You are included in everything – this is what makes this position fun!
For immediate consideration for this opening, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at (888) 885-5009, or send your CV by clicking apply, please reference job# 388.
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.