Adaptive Medical Partners
High earning with manageable load!
Are you ready to join a cohesive team of pediatricians and other like-minded providers in a highly collaborative setting? As an F.Q.H.C., our mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care possible through our diverse range of staff specialists. This opportunity is fully employed and has all of the following to offer and more:
- Title: Staff Pediatrician
- Total annual compensation: $350,000+
- Qualifications: Board Certified or Eligible
- Setting: F.Q.H.C.
- Facilities: On hospital campus
- Responsibilities: See approximately 18 patients per day (up to 30 during flu season). Work with closely with other physicians and support staff.
- Call/schedule: Full-time outpatient M – F or M – Th / 6 weeks total call annually
- Benefits: Relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, health/malpractice/disability insurance, professional fees, 401A, CME allowance, PTO, and student loan assistance through NHSC
- Diverse city of 150,000+ people in the greater metro area
- Next to a beautiful 58,000-acre wildlife reserve
- One hour from an International Airport
- Local University with over 50 undergraduate/graduate degrees and D-II sports
- Excellent schools – both public and private options
- Multiple options for cultural festivals, entertainment, museums, historical landmarks, casinos, excellent restaurants, and shops
For more information (including specific location details), please complete one of the following and reference job number 1168:
- Apply via this website
- Email an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our main office at 817-756-1140 during normal business hours
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.