- Needed—Experience and leadership traits desired for this general ENT opportunity
- NO competition—No other group in town so enjoy being a big fish in a small pond
- Over $1M spent on our brand-new ENT clinic and equipment!
- Between our 4-day work week, SEVEN weeks of PTO, and average of 18 patients per day, our providers spend more time enjoying their family and their hobbies
- INDEFINITE salary plus creative production incentives coupled with Full Benefits and a Pension plan that the hospital inputs 10% of your annual earnings =’s Financial freedom
4-day work week optional
- Ski Resorts and National Parks Galore –Over 500 miles of groomed trails in the county, so rest assured you can escape the crowds whether snowboarding, horseback riding, skiing, hiking or snowmobiling!
- Anglers enjoy flyfishing year-round here with over 21 miles of Blue-Ribbon award waters!
- Equestrian lifestyle—If horses are one of your passions, you will fit right in here! Our county is labeled as one of the most renowned riding areas in the PNW!
- Not an outdoors person? While we cater to the ‘Active’ lifestyle, Seattle is only a mere 90min away!
If you like the autonomy of private practice and security of Employment, please reach out to email@example.com or call 817-756-1140 and reference job number 1932
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.