Orthopedic – Foot & Ankle
Adaptive Medical Partners
SEC Program – F&A Specialist
Have you ever wanted to be a team doctor for one of the most distinguished universities within the premier conferences in all of college sports? Whether you’re a trained F&A specialist or a general orthopedist with a passion for foot and ankle work, our vast referral network can have you quickly ramped up and living out your passion for orthopedics. Enjoy all the culture and amenities of a college town without experiencing any of the headaches of a large metropolis!
- Total compensation: $552,500+
- Qualifications: Orthopedic Residency trained – Board Certified or Eligible. Additional Foot & Ankle training preferred.
- Setting: Orthopedic group of 3 – eligible for partnership after 2 years
- Facilities: Medical office campus near hospital within walking distance of rehab, imaging, and surgery center. Additional satellite offices within throughout the region.
- Responsibilities: Perform duties associated with foot and ankle specialty
- Call: 1:9 (daily) general ortho call at hospital (option to triage non-F&A cases). 1:4 weekly consultative call.
- Benefits: Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, health/malpractice/life insurance, PTO, and CME allowance
- Diverse college town with exceptional southern charm – home of SEC Football
- 1-hour commute to metropolitan area with an International Airport
- Cost of living 11% below national average
- Top rated public and private school options
- Dozens of restaurants/night life venues, recreational fitness establishments, and lake side housing options available
For more information (including specific location details), please complete one of the following and reference job number 1853:
- Apply via this website
- Email an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our main office at 817-756-1140 during normal business hours
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.