- NEEDED – Experienced, energetic Occupational Medicine physician with ability to develop and grow our Program.
- “Carte Blanche” practice available – Bring your leadership skills here and make quick use of our brand-new clinic and telemedicine equipment!
- SUPPORT – Enjoy your personal time with Urgent Care providers in-house to handle anything after 5pm or on weekends.
- Big Fish, Small pond–Our primary care providers and Surgeons on staff ALL reaffirmed the need to bring in someone wanting to develop our Program.
- Guaranteed 1st year earnings $300,000 + Full Health Benefits + STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS! Hospital will help you out with your loans in addition to any program you qualify for on a State level.
Easy access to state’s largest Metro!
- The state’s largest two cities are both within ONE hour of our hospital, so either fly out for the weekend, tailgate at SEC game, grab some savory BBQ, or put your boat on the water!
- Numerous school options, both public and private. Our local high school is a Top 15 school recognized for football and the arts.
- Enjoy a safe community with numerous lakeside housing developments, Championship Golf Courses, diverse cultural amenities and restaurants, and more!
Natural Born Leader? Money hungry? Not busy enough? Please contact Lane Willhite at 888-885-5009 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Reference OM-5952.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.