100% OUTPATIENT NEUROLOGY PRACTICE – UNIVERSITY TOWN OF NEARLY 1,000,000
- Rapidly growing neurosciences department is seeking at least three additional neurologist to add to their team;
- Current department made up of one endovascular neurosurgeon, two neuro hospitalists, three neurologists and five neuro PAs;
- This 100% outpatient practice is seeking a general or fellowship trained physician in a market that is currently underserved in all specialties;
- If you have a niche interest in Epilepsy, Stroke, MS, Movement Disorders or any other neurologic specialty than this is the organization for you;
- We are currently 3 to 4 months out to schedule new patients;
- Our office hours are 8a to 4:30p and we have as many patients as you want to see;
- Current providers average 18 to 22 patients per day with not call or inpatient responsibilities;
- This southern city is one of the most sought after and requested cities to live in by physicians;
- Excellent private or public educational opportunities for your children:
- International Airport with excellent access;
- Community offers endless amenities, suburban or urban living all within minutes of your office;
- This salaried position offers RVU production and quality incentives plus full benefits and the peace of mind that comes from being supported by a national health system;
Considering all the factors that go into evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of those elements; work life, personal life, compensation, and community; which places this specific opportunity a notch above others in the region.
For confidential consideration and to reserve an interview date, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners immediately at (888) 885-5009, fax your CV to 817-900-8650 or email by clicking the apply button. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Please reference job number 447.