Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Adaptive Medical Partners
Clinical Social Worker needed in Beautiful Mountain West!
Make a difference, build relationships, improve lives
- Not-for-Profit system needing a LCSW or LSW to work in a hospital-based clinic with Primary Care and Behavioral Health providers
- Fully employed position with aggressive loan repayment, Sign-on Bonus, Full Health Benefits, and 20 days of Time Off to start!
- Enjoy working with residents and staff who conduct Daily Team Huddles.
- Only work in one clinical setting and take advantage of a predictable schedule and quality of practice!
Skiing, Rafting, Golfing, hiking…bring all your hobbies!
- With 320 annual days of sunshine here, it’s no surprise that our local lake and State parks are some of the most popular to visit in the country.
- Not looking for winter sports or extreme cold? Our unique climate allows for mountainside living without all the white stuff. Avid golfers from surrounding states love that they can play here almost year-round!
- Cost of living out West can often be quite high unless you live here! Our cost of living is lower than 80% of the State!
Want to make a difference and spearhead patient relations? Being overworked or asked to see more patients than you feel comfortable with daily? If you answered “yes” to either or both questions, please call Lane Willhite at 303-731-0691 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Reference Job 1947
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.