Medical Directorship position in Texas Hill Country!
$250,000 Employed + benefits
- NEEDED – Charismatic Internal Medicine physician with leadership experience and a teamwork mentality— MUST HAVE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS
- Be proud to tell people you work in a Regional hospital recognized by America’s Best 100 Hospitals! Our MOB is 20ft from the hospital and is fully staffed and ready for you!
- Join an established hospital with PCC physicians running the ICU, a massive Hospitalist program who LIKE working with our PCP’s, a robust Cardiology program and Cath labs, Wound Care, and more!!
- Aggressive comp model, ample volume, 25 days PTO, 5 days CME, full health benefits and more…There is no “catch” here and you WON’T find a location like this often.
Over 120 Wineries in an hour radius!! Did I mention BBQ?
- FINALLY—That location you and your spouse have been holding out for is here! Float the Guadalupe, Hike through hill country, go to Austin or spend the day in San Antonio!
- Enjoy a safe community with numerous hillside housing developments, Championship Golf Courses, diverse culinary restaurants, and more!—Don’t forget you’ll have H-E-B!
- This is a resort community, so bring your hobbies, your appetite for good food and your love for mild weather. Our average temperature ranges from 53 -77 degrees!
Please apply or call ONLY IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED!! We are looking for the right personality and experience to lead our stellar physician group. Please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at (888) 885-5009, please use reference code 394.
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.