Infectious Disease—Leadership desired —$300,000 guaranteed!!
Top 100 Hospital—Magnet Designation for Nursing
- Unique and Challenging cases—Join a well-established practice with large HIV population and a readymade clinic volume. Hospital looking for a leader wanting some variety!
- Work for a Non-Profit, Regional Health System that is locally owned. Decisions are made DAILY in house, IN EACH DEPARTMENT. Don’t wait for “Corporate” approval on anything!
- Academic Teaching Opportunities!– Large 650-bed hospital undergoing $138million dollar expansion that employs over 700 physicians has direct contracts with the local State University
- Big City Medicine and amenities, rural medicine compensation package—Aggressive salary and production puts you easily into the 90th percentile, optional Directorship Stipend, 4 weeks PTO, sign-on bonus, CME time, quarterly bonuses, Student loan repayment, stipend for residents, Tail coverage, evening and night differentials and more!
Over 1 Million people in a culturally diverse city!
- Local market was recently ranked the “Most Affordable Housing” by Money Magazine
- Top state for Education—fifteen programs and schools in the city have received the FINE — First in the Nation in Education — Award 16 times!
- Great location for year-round athletics– Over 70 miles of biking trails, large river front races and housing, Major sports programs and Universities and AP placement programs
You won’t find a better Organization to work for nor a better city to raise a family!
If you would like to learn more, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009. Please reference Job # 330