Dental Director Opening — $163,000 Employed Position!
FQHC in need of Charismatic “Superhero”!
- Lead a program with two dentists, four dental hygienists practitioners, 4 dental assistants with two training EFTAs
- Aggressive salary, 31.5 days off (including your birthday), 5 additional days for CME, annual CME allowance and excellent benefits allows you to live lavishly in a low-cost northeastern community!
- Downtown Dental office: Ideally located for patients with great housing, restaurants, and shopping within walking distance.
- Bring your leadership and vision to an organization which provided 11,000 exams last year to patients who wouldn’t otherwise have access to the spectacular healthcare you provide.
- There are so many opportunities for us to expand our service, all we need is the physician champion to lead our program…YOU can be the “dental hero this city deserves and needs”.
“A great place with room to grow your family, your business, and your future”
- Educational Options: University City with one of the top liberal arts college in the region, and one of the World’s top leadership institutions which permeate the local schools providing excellent private and public options for your children!
- Less than 20 minutes from a commercial airport with Baltimore, D.C., NYC, Philadelphia, Newark and Pittsburgh all less than half a days drive.
- Robust economy has this community thriving…providing the big city amenities at a slower pace of life…
- Diverse and safe community
Experience desired, but excellent personality required for this directorship and leadership position. If you feel you qualify, please call Tim Ketterman with Adaptive Medical Partners at (817)-756-3995 or email your CV confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job number 421.