Adaptive Medical Partners
Our award-winning outpatient practice is searching for a forward-thinking DDS! Be a decisive role in our mission-based practice who has set the standard for quality care.
- Focus on quality care, not quantity.
- $160k base salary, with sign on bonus plus relocation
- Able to support a 4-day workweek.
- 100% Outpatient General Dentistry.
- New state-of-the-art facility.
Surrounded by Tennessee’s beautiful scenic nature, our remarkable city offers a charming close-knit community filled with genuine individuals who exude the true meaning of Southern hospitality.
- Benefit from no state tax on your wages earned.
- Enjoy convenient access to Knoxville and Nashville and their many amenities, including top-notch shopping and dining, live entertainment, international airports, and collegiate and professional sporting events.
- U.S. News ranks Tennessee #1 in Best States for Fiscal Stability and #12 in Best States for Economy.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to contact John Caskey at 817-663-2035 or email email@example.com. Please reference job number 2028.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.