Adaptive Medical Partners
Kansas Employed General Dentistry- University of Kansas affiliated
Enjoy what Kansas has to offer while having the security and stability of being employed by a Community Health Center with roots in Kansas for 40 plus years!
- Kansas General Dentistry – Comprehensive services for all, No Exceptions!
- Our dental clinic provides diagnostic, preventative, restorative, and some major services. 13 Operatories and experienced Dental Assistant staff
- Monday –Thursday with a half day on Fridays- No Nights and No Weekends- Enjoy quality time with your family.
- Guaranteed Salary range of $140,000 to $155,000, and incentive bonuses are available- Compensation plan set up with quality in mind
- Employed with 5 Weeks of time off, 2 Weeks for CME and $3500
- Dental Clinic is part of a comprehensive FQHC, with integrated services with a medical clinic, behavioral health services, and an in-house pharmacy
- Student Loan Assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Welcome to all candidates including visa seeking Dentists!
Enjoy your weekends in Wichita or Kansas City!
Considering all the factors that go into evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of those elements; work life, personal life, and community; which places this specific opportunity a notch above others in the region. This practice will go fast, if you are interested, please call me immediately.
To discuss this practice in more detail please call or email Scott King at 817-663-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job # DDS- 7048.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.