EMPLOYED GI OPPORTUNITY IN KNOXVILLE, TN – UNIVERSITY TOWN OF NEARLY 1,000,000
- Rapidly growing GI department is seeking at least two to three additional physicians to join their organization;
- We have opportunities for physicians who enjoy a more clinical setting, or for those providers who enjoy busier inpatient practices;
- This market which services a significant number of patients is underserved for GI which necessitates the need for additional providers;
- One recently added physician had a full patient load in just a few months;
- This is primarily a general GI opportunity, but if you enjoy ERCP we welcome your services as well;
- This southern city is one of the most sought after and requested cities to live in by physicians;
- Excellent private or public educational opportunities for your children:
- International Airport with excellent access;
- Community offers endless amenities, suburban or urban living all within minutes of your office;
- This salaried position offers RVU production and quality incentives plus full benefits and the peace of mind that comes from being supported by a national health system;
Considering all the factors that go into evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of those elements; work life, personal life, compensation, and community; which places this specific opportunity a notch above others in the region.
For confidential consideration and to reserve an interview date, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners immediately at (888) 885-5009, fax your CV to 817-900-8650 or email by clicking the apply button. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Please reference job number 449.
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.