University City–$200,000 for 4-day work week– $110,000 in student loan assistance!
- Enjoy a new Hospitalist program that eliminates the aspect of call or weekends. Docs only work Monday through Thursday each week!
- Only work 170 days per year….30 days of PTO + 7 paid holidays, up to 420 hours of sick leave, and an additional week of CME time.
- Be employed with a standalone clinic—state-of-the-art clinic with in-house pharmacy, two labs, x-ray, case management, EMR and specialists galore!
- Streamline your practice- Each provider has their own nurse and CNA to expedite their practice.
2nd youngest county in the state, 7th fastest growing in the Nation!
- The state’s largest two cities are both within two hours of our clinic, so either fly out for the weekend or tailgate at an NFL game in one of the loudest stadiums in the country!
- It’s no secret that this city has everything…Division I University with numerous national championships, all of your shopping, direct flights in/out of town, and affordable housing
- State’s largest lake is on a few miles from the clinic….take the boat to work and be on the lake within 15minutes of leaving the office!
- Numerous school options, both public and private. We have built 5 new elementary schools in the past 6 years! Growth is key and we have it!
Easily one of the two most desired cities in the state, so please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009. Please reference Job #318.