Colorado Family Medicine Opportunity with 3 Day Weekends!
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- 3 Day Weekends All Year Round!
- Employed Position, 100% Outpatient Medicine
- 8+ Weeks Paid Time Off Including Paid Holidays and CME
- Student Loan Repayment Options Available
- Paid Malpractice, Comprehensive Benefits, Retirement Match!
- H-1 and J-1 Candidates Considered
Live, Work and Play In Colorado! Enjoy Everything Over 300 Days Of Sunshine Per Year Has To Offer:
- Denver, The Mile High City Area: One of the fastest-growing metro areas in the country, with big-city amenities increasing all the time. Acclaimed art museums, a vast performing arts complex, eight professional sports teams and plenty of palate-pleasing dining!
- Eastern Plains: This quietly friendly part of the state pays tribute to its past with a myriad of festivals, museums and rodeos. Count on picturesque vistas, star-filled night skies and the friendliest of folks.
- Front Range: The Peak to Peak Highway offers a jumping-off point to explore alpine lakes and quirky mountain communities. College towns such as Boulder and Fort Collins cuddle up to the foothills — where hiking and cycling to and from destinations is the norm.
- Western Slope: A dense array of world-class ski resorts, gushing whitewater rivers, deep sandstone canyons, stunning cliffs, huge alpine lakes and even a few dinosaur footprints. Some of the state’s favorite hot spots are found here!
- Southern Colorado: Fluffy snow provides world-famous skiing at Crested Butte, Telluride, Durango and Silverton. Moving south, the mountains and pine-forested alpine slopes give way to semi-arid chaparral desert. To the East, unblemished plains still exist, a quickly disappearing environment in the U.S.
I recently visited this facility and met with administration and other members of the staff. If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 or reference job number 591.