Outpatient ONLY Primary Care – New England – Emerald Mountain Views
- Join an established, growing and progressive Health Center
- Enjoy a great Quality of Life/Work balance
- Monday – Friday schedule – Outpatient only – No inpatient responsibilities
- Phenomenal midlevel and specialty support – Tenured staff
- Enjoy teaching? Ability to work with students
- Experience majestic mountain views with tranquil lakes and beautiful autumn foliage – Colors you have to see to believe
- Excellent private or public schools with safe neighborhoods and access to international airports – 3 universities within 10-mile radius
- Outdoor recreation opportunities are unparalleled. Year-round activities from skiing, sailing, hiking, hunting, fishing, water skiing, kayaking and nature photography
- One of the Top Ten Places to Mountain Bike – USA Today
- The arts and cultural scene is thriving. Enjoy outdoor concerts, theater performances, gallery openings and local variety shows across the region
Big city amenities, world class outdoor activities, rural landscapes, miles of open water on lakes and rivers, great shopping and dining, and numerous opportunities for enjoying the arts and history.
A variety of grapes flourish here, and wineries are well worth the visit. Stroll through farmer’s markets and gourmet food shops. There are also a large number of restaurants featuring locally grown foods including meats, cheeses, and baked goods.
To learn more, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference job number 495.
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.