New Mexico Family Medicine- Outpatient- $150,000 for Student Loans
Live in the beautiful Southwestern region of the U.S. with the option to live in the suburbs of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The premier community health organization in the state with over 90 clinics is inviting you to join the team.
Please consider the benefits of being a part of this mission minded organization.
- Outpatient only with integrated healthcare model and comprehensive support staff
- Primary Care, Behavioral Health, School-Based Health, and a fully staffed Pharmacy available
- NHSC Scholar Site and top priority from NHSC for $150,000 in Student Loan Repayment
- First year income of $230,000 with full benefits
- 8 Weeks Off and CME allowance of $2500
- Choose to live in the suburbs of Albuquerque, NM or on acreage with views of one the most picturesque areas in the country!
Please call Scott King directly at 817-310-8795 or in the evenings on my mobile 972-983-4864. You may also email me at email@example.com regarding this amazing quality of life employed practice opportunity. Please reference job ID: 1442
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.