Medical Director needed! ALASKA! — $275,000 employed— 6+ weeks of PTO
Choose your weekly number of work hours!
- Full scope practice with lifestyle designed the outdoorsman—You decide how much you want to work!
- EFFICIENCY AND EASE– Need quick lab, X-ray, or text results? Wish you could consult with the Specialists same day? Work in an outpatient clinic setting physically attached to the hospital!
- Work in a laid back setting where quality of care trumps RVU’s all day, every day.
- Aggressive base salary, Sign-On bonus, substantial Relocation allowance, STUDENT LOANS, full health benefits, 401k with 5% match, 6 holidays, CME time and allowance…all eligible for someone willing to work the minimum 24hrs per week, with 36hrs being the standard full-time work week. 4-day work week!
Stellar schools and sports teams DO exist in Alaska!
- Advanced Classes! — Local high school recently finished a $70million renovation/addition…Olympic indoor swimming pool, hockey, and basketball are just three sports we excel at! Brand new library in town as well.
- This is a different lifestyle… if the Last Frontier is calling your name, you won’t find a better location in the state with easier access to both ocean and elevation. A major harbor and Airport in town makes travel easy!
Again, this is a lifestyle, ideal for the athletic provider whose family enjoy the outdoors just as much! If you’d like to pay down debt, practice quality medicine, and live on a cliff or mountainside, please call Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference job number 411.
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.