Medical Director needed! ALASKA! — $275,000 employed— 6+ weeks of PTO
Choose your weekly number of work hours!
- Full scope practice with lifestyle designed the outdoorsman—You decide how much you want to work!
- EFFICIENCY AND EASE– Need quick lab, X-ray, or text results? Wish you could consult with the Specialists same day? Work in an outpatient clinic setting physically attached to the hospital!
- Work in a laid back setting where quality of care trumps RVU’s all day, every day.
- Aggressive base salary, Sign-On bonus, substantial Relocation allowance, STUDENT LOANS, full health benefits, 401k with 5% match, 6 holidays, CME time and allowance…all eligible for someone willing to work the minimum 24hrs per week, with 36hrs being the standard full-time work week. 4-day work week!
Stellar schools and sports teams DO exist in Alaska!
- Advanced Classes! — Local high school recently finished a $70million renovation/addition…Olympic indoor swimming pool, hockey, and basketball are just three sports we excel at! Brand new library in town as well.
- This is a different lifestyle… if the Last Frontier is calling your name, you won’t find a better location in the state with easier access to both ocean and elevation. A major harbor and Airport in town makes travel easy!
Again, this is a lifestyle, ideal for the athletic provider whose family enjoy the outdoors just as much! If you’d like to pay down debt, practice quality medicine, and live on a cliff or mountainside, please call Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference job number 411.