Anesthesiology – Pain Management
This non-profit healthcare system offers services to more than 713,000 people in a five-state region through Saint Francis Medical Center, a 306-bed nonprofit tertiary care center. Our patients have direct access to the latest technology and medical breakthroughs in cardiac, neuroscience, cancer, obstetrics and gynecology, neonatal care, emergency and trauma care, orthopedics and more.
- Join a practice of 3 physicians, 2 NPs, and 1 PA
- Outpatient, ambulatory clinic with limited OR for implantables, if needed
- Schedule M-F, 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Perform a broad spectrum of interventional pain procedures, including trigger point injections, epidurals, nerve blocks, pain pumps, stimulators, lovera nerve blocks, etc.
- Appointments are referral only; work closely with the referring provider to develop an appropriate course of treatment intervention for acute/chronic pain
- $600,000 Base Salary
- Aggressive Loan Repayment
- Signing Bonus, plus Monthly Stipend for Residents
- 5 weeks ETO – Negotiable
- $5,000 CME, Licensing and Dues Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement: 403B, 457B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Relocation Allowance
Please reply to Scott King at (office) 817-663-2040 or (mobile) 972-983-4864 and reference PMT – 8089. You may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Interested in applying for this position?Apply Now
Please fill out this simple application for consideration to this position. One of our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.